Sunday, October 30, 2011

October 24 - 28


Sure, I'll take a picture of your lego house. Cooperation at it's best!





Look, Mrs. Dumville . . . I started my letter at the top and I did it!


We have a new song about how we form our letters!

I always start my letters at the top!
I always start my letters at the top!
When I write another letter!
I get better, better, better!
When I always start my letters at the top.


How many marbles do you have? Counting, creative building, fine motor control and best of all FUN!






I have to concentrate on my cutting!


Our Confederation Bridges continues to grow each time we build it.


It is our turn for Author's Stool today. We hope the class likes how we read our little book - Jack-O-Faces!

This is more difficult than it looks!


Only one more shape to fill in. No more than two using yellow was the rule!

How many ways can you fill in the hexagon shape with your patterns blocks?



Look! I am holding my marker properly! This pinch and flip method works!




The class has decided our pumpkin will have a happy face!
Everyone has voted! We will listen and respect that the most children would like our Jack-O-Lantern to have a happy face!


What type of a face shall I draw on this pumpkin?

June 15 -22 Final Blog Post for this year

McKinley is having lots of fun adventures with her family! Deandra loves to be outside! She is celebrating her last  day of...