Sunday, January 15, 2012

January 9 - 13

I hope my friend M in kindergarten A likes the
letter I am writing to her.



The whiteboard on the teacher's cart is wonderful
for developing fine motor control.


Teamwork!

Sink or Float. I think it will float.


Quiet time - We all look at our favorite books and listen to two classical
songs each day after big recess. Then we are ready for the
rest of the day!



Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Magnetic Alphabet Tree!

Our mystery reader Lindy Waite did an awesome job of reading.
We now know how all about exclamation and question marks!

Do you like our lego creation?

Practice Paper Tub


Sight Words!


This looks like a very interesting book. The picture
dictionary is helping me with write the words.
I have a title, used words and illustrations!


We really enjoy our new high five activities.
We freely choose any of the five activities when
we finish our work job!


Z likes getting the goop to make silly sounds!
Here she build a nest for the turkey!



Can you guess the number I have by counting the number of objects
in the five frame?

Coconut Counting Books

Here come the students up their Chicka Chicka Trees!

Making our name Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Trees

Chicka Chicka Boom Boom letter hunt.

I wonder - Is there a treasure in this treasure chest?



Blocks, the structures are impressive!


W really enjoys building with the blocks.


A linked a lot of cubes!

June 15 -22 Final Blog Post for this year

McKinley is having lots of fun adventures with her family! Deandra loves to be outside! She is celebrating her last  day of...